Are you in need of leaf removal services? It’s better for your lawn to be clear of excess leaves and debris and to have your lawn cut to 3″ before winter comes. We can help with both!
If you live in Noblesville, IN, you have a great benefit you may not be aware of. Did you know that the city will come pick up your leaves from the curb for free? See details from the City of Noblesville‘s website below:
Bagged Leaf pick up begins September 16, 2019 and continues through December 13, 2019
- Drop off is not available
- Bagged leaves are the quickest method of leaf pick up. Weekly pick up is on the same day as resident’s trash collection. Bagged leaf pick up is conducted by the City of Noblesville Street Department; therefore it is not picked up at the same time as your trash, just the same day.
- Please separate trash containers from leaf bags.
- Bagged Leaves must be in the biodegradable bags provided by the City at no charge to the Noblesville residents. The bags are free and can be picked up at any local Fire Station, City Hall, Street Department, or Parks Department.
- Bags should be placed in the right-of-way (space between the street and the sidewalk). Bagged leaves are not picked up in the alley.
- Residents may put out as many bags as necessary. Bagged leaves must weigh no more than 40 lbs.
Loose Leaf pick up begins October 7, 2019 and continues through December 13, 2019
- Loose leaves may be raked as close to the edge of the street as possible without placing leaves in the street. Be sure that leaves are free of any other debris including brush. All loose leaves are picked up on the street side only. Loose leaves are not picked up in the alley.
- Street crews will make a continuous circuit of the City with the leaf vacuums starting Monday, October 7th. Please keep in mind that on average it takes approximately 4 weeks to make a complete circuit of the City.
- After Friday, December 13th, we will continue to pick up loose leaves when weather and time allow. Residents are strongly encouraged to bag leaves after December 13th, to ensure collection.
- Please note the above listed collection schedules for brush and leaves will be interrupted in the event of severe weather.
You can rake or blow your leaves yourself, or we can do it for you. If you haven’t used our leaf clean up services before, you’ll be surprised at how efficient we are. See how we do it here: https://youtu.be/05sQXJA-QUY
Whether we do it for you or not, you can benefit from Noblesville’s free pick up thru Dec 13! If you’d like us to do it, we’ll do our best to get to you before 12/13, so you can save our $49 dump fee by leaving them at your curb for Noblesville to pick up. (We do not bag leaves.)
Please contact us right away for rates. Time is running out!