Now Hiring Foreman / Crew Leader & Crew Members
We work hard and take great pride in our work! We are seeking like-minded individuals with a passion to exceed expectations and grow with us. You must be able to work long hours; lift 50#’s regularly. Experience preferred – but we will train motivated and committed individuals with no industry experience.
Punctuality, professionalism, attention to detail, care for equipment and clients’ properties are a must. We use only industry leading equipment and offer a competitive wage and opportunities for advancement.
Crew Leader / Foreman would have all responsibilities below, in addition to leading and managing the crews, maintaining the equipment and more. This could be a year round opportunity for the right person(s).
Crew Member Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Lawn Maintenance (Mowing, Trimming and Edging)
- Mulch Bed Maintenance
- Aeration and Overseeding
- Mulch Installation (includes bed cleaning, digging, shoveling and hauling)
- Gutter Cleanouts
- Shrub, Small Tree Trimming, Pruning and Planting
- Spring and Fall Clean-ups
- Leaf Removal
- General maintenance and repair of tools & equipment and work spaces.
There are opportunities for advancement for outstanding individuals!
If interested CLICK HERE to apply online.