*revised April 6, 2022*
These Terms of Service are set up to keep things running smoothly for all of us and to set proper expectations. When you hire us, you are accepting our Terms of Service.
*subject to change without notice – please check back frequently.
Contracting with ACCLC for Lawn & Landscape Services
- All approved services are considered ‘evergreen agreements’ – automatically renewing each year unless cancelled with a confirmation from us via email.
- We will provide reliable, quality service at a fair price.
- Your credit card must be placed on file with auto-pay selected prior to scheduling services, and payments will automatically be processed with cc on file when services are completed.
- We don’t lock you in with a contract for the season. We want you happy! Our objective is to provide such great service, you’ll never want to leave us!
- If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please let us know, so that we can make efforts to fix any issues with service. Please direct any concerns directly to management via phone, email or text (rather than to our crew members on site), as we need to be made aware of any issues and will handle them with our teams, as needed.
- 2 week’s notice for cancellation of services is required.
- We schedule all work Mon-Fri – and typically do not schedule work on weekends or holidays – but our schedule may get stretched due to weather conditions out of our control.
- In the case of inclement weather forecasts or weather delays, we may come a day early or be delayed, but we will get back on our normal schedule the following week – even if it’s just a few days between mowing services. (This is necessary to maintain quality and consistent lawn maintenance service to all our valued clients on a regular basis.)
- You may skip your lawn mowing service up to 4 times during the season without losing your spot on our schedule. Simply text us at 317-721-7669 with your request a workaround or to skip a service, and we’ll do our best to work around it.
- We need at least 48 hours notice to remove your property from our schedule. Same day requests may not be seen in time – and due to working around weather forecasts, we may come early, so as much notice as you can give is helpful.
- In case of yard/house projects, moving trucks, construction blocking street, fallen trees, or drought conditions, etc. that could interfere with your service, please be sure to let us know as soon as possible.
- Mulch installation services, lawn treatments and clean-ups will begin as soon as weather allows (usually mid to late March) but can be requested at any time during the season.
- Lawn Maintenance will begin late March or early April – and will continue thru November or early December.
- Aerations are typically done in the spring – late April thru May and in the fall in during September – October.
- Leaf Clean-Up will typically begin mid-October and go thru mid-December.
- Gutter clean outs are typically done in May/June (after helicopters fall) and again in December.
- We are generally closed from mid-December thru mid-March, but with mild temperatures and lack of snow, we may offer work to keep guys busy thru the winter, if needed.
Prior to Our Arrival for Your Scheduled Services
- Be sure to give us a key or code to gain access thru any locked gates.
- Pick up all miscellaneous items including trash, doggy piles, toys, furniture, hoses, large sticks, etc. before your scheduled service.
- Please make sure your irrigation heads are working properly and not sticking up – as they could get hit with a mower blade, etc.
- We cannot be held liable for damage caused by hitting items not functioning correctly – and that we don’t see.
Weekly Lawn Maintenance Clients
- You can expect us to arrive every week for your lawn service. We will do our best to come on the same day every week, but we may come a day early or late depending on weather, forecasts and holidays.
- Your lawn will have a nice, manicured and professional look when we are finished.
- We will not edge the walks and drive every week, but we’ll keep it maintained all season long.
- For weeks that require a double cut, we will charge 1.5 x’s the normal rate. Anytime we spend extra time that normal, we will need to charge for extra time and labor. This is common in spring and with initial services.
- There will be an additional charge due for extra clean up needed if we step in or run our equipment thru ‘doggy piles’ ($15) or have to pick up or move toys, sticks, furniture etc. ($1/min). If we don’t have time, we may just go around said items.
- Our crew will be well-groomed in appearance and be courteous, respectful and professional at all times.
Deposits & Extra Charges
- Fuel Surcharge
- Whenever fuel is above $3/gallon, we will be adding a fuel surcharge to weekly lawn maintenance rates. This will be an additional charge shown as a separate line item on your invoice. To simplify billing, this may be assessed on a weekly or monthly basis – depending on frequency required.
- Anticipated surcharges are as follows: If fuel reaches $3.01/gallon, we’ll add a surcharge of $2.00; for each additional $.50 increase in fuel cost/gallon, we will add an additional $1.
- As of 3/14/22, fuel costs were $4.25/gallon, so our fuel surcharge is $3.
- When your lawn requires 2 or more cuts or extra trimming due to excessive growth, we must charge, as needed, for the extra time needed to finish – typically $10-25, depending on the size of the lawn.
- Please keep trees and bushes pruned so that we can access the lawn safely. We do offer shrub trimming, if you would like us to trim them up for you.
- If a skip-request isn’t made 24 hours in advance, and we show up but can’t provide your service, we will need to charge a trip charge of $30 to cover some of our expenses for showing up.
- There will be a $35 fee for NSF advanced payments via check and a $10 fee for declined credit card transactions. Services will be paused until account is current with valid credit card on file.
- For larger jobs, we require a 50% deposit prior to service, with balance due on day service is completed.
Precautions to Take Prior to Services Affecting Underground
- For projects that require digging (mulch installations, burying of downspouts/drainage pipes, trenching, planting, aerations, etc.), we suggest you call 811 to mark utilities and that you also mark all invisible fences, cables and irrigation lines / heads, etc. These should be buried 6″ or more below the surface, but marked prior to service, we can do our best to avoid them.
- We suggest you mark them with spray paint, flags or similar
- We are not responsible for damage to items underground
Our Promise – Reliability, Professionalism & Communication
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and keep you as a lifelong client!
We are so excited to be working with you!